- Location: Wembley WA
- Commitment: Regular - more than 6 months
- Category: Disability Services
Type of work
- Disability Support
- Sport & Physical Activity
Training will be provided
- National Police Certificate *
Fit and enthusiastic, basic knowledge of golf would be helpful however training courses are planned regularly
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.
Caddying for blind golf is very enjoyable and worthwhile for someone interested in golf assisting vision impaired people. It usually involves one morning (Friday) a week during the season and may involve caddying for tournaments which could include interstate travel. The caddy would become an associate member of WABGA. Highly suitable for retired ladies/gentlemen with a golfing background.