- Location: Glen Huntly VIC
- Commitment: Regular - more than 6 months
- Category: Other
Time commitment can be as little as half a day a week
Type of work
- Retail & Sales
Basic training will be provided.
- National Police Certificate *
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.
LOCATIONS: 1143 Glenhuntly Road, Glenhuntly HOURS: Monday to Sat, flexible
A large part of the success of our stores depends on the contributions made by our amazing team of volunteers.
We are currently seeking enthusiastic and committed individuals to provide a high-quality customer service experience to the public, and to support paid and volunteer staff in the day-to-day operations of the store.
- Welcoming customers into the shop, and assisting with any specific needs
- Cleaning, merchandising/stock presentation, all round customer service
- Ensuring all areas are clean including selling area, sorting area, delivery area, bathroom, kitchen and footpath
- High-level customer service
- Cooperating with colleagues to enhance the team effort.
As a volunteer shop assistant, you will have:
- High-quality people skills, communication skills and the ability to work well in a team
- Sensitivity to the needs of people from various economic, social and cultural backgrounds
- Interest in retail and recycled goods preferred.
Time commitment can be as little as half a day a week, with full training provided in a friendly and supportive environment.
This is a great development opportunity if you are looking for a career in retail.
You can not apply for this role as it is no longer available.