- Location: Warrnambool VIC
- Commitment: Regular - more than 6 months
- Category: Education & Training
Tuesday & Thursday 8.30am-4.30pm or as negotiated.
- Centrelink Volunteers
- Skilled Volunteers
- Work Experience
Type of work
- Arts, Craft, & Photography
- Education & Training
- Music & Entertainment
- Sport & Physical Activity
- National Police Certificate *
- Working with Children Check *
-Good communication skills with children and staff
-Patience with children
-Good literacy skills to be able to read to children
-Able to follow directions and use initiative.
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.
We are looking for a volunteer who enjoys working with pre-school children and is keen to assist staff with fun, educational activities and help with tidying & cleaning during the kinder session. -Assisting staff to set up learning environment, indoors and outdoors. -Assisting staff to clean up, wipe tables, wash paintbrushes etc. -Assisting children hang up paintings, read books, write names on work, interactive play. -Under the responsibility of the teacher at all times.