- Location: Warrnambool VIC
- Commitment: Regular - more than 6 months
- Category: Family Services
Mon 8.45am - 12.15pm Thurs 1.00pm-4.30pm
- Centrelink Volunteers
- Skilled Volunteers
- Work Experience
Type of work
- Education & Training
- Food Preparation & Service
- Sport & Physical Activity
Orientation with on the job training
No out of pocket expenses anticipated
- National Police Certificate *
- Working with Children Check *
Reliable, fit and active, well spoken with good language skills, caring and nurturing.
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.
Duties will include assisting staff to maintain a safe, healthy and happy environment, interact with and supervise children while they are playing or involved in activities, and assist children during routines such as handwashing and snack time.