- Location: Randwick NSW
- Commitment: Regular - more than 6 months
- Category: Community Services
Flexible days, 4 - 6 hours per week, between 9.30am and 4.00pm
Type of work
- Retail & Sales
Full training and support will be available.
- National Police Certificate *
- Working with Children Check *
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.
This well regarded Foundation is a nationwide Not For Profit Charity that help disenchanted youth get back on their feet with a lot of different services, including emergency social housing, safe spaces, drug and alcohol counselling to name a few. One of their main income revenues for these services come from their shops.
Volunteer responsibilities and duties include:
- Open & close the store
- Retail Sales
- Customer Service
- Sort and price items
- Clean & tidy the store
- End of day cash up procedure
- Retail sales is fun and rewarding as you are conversing with shoppers and helping the foundation who's primary focus is young people.
- Be a part of an organisation that involves the entire community by organising and promoting events to create shared experiences, open pathways for communication and enhance the sense of social inclusion.
Volunteering NSW’s Volunteer Referral Service assists individuals to find volunteer opportunities that match your interests, skills, location and time available to volunteer.
Be sure to provide a phone number on your Expression of Interest, so we can contact you without delay.
If this your first time volunteering, or your first time volunteering in Australia, you may wish to attend Volunteering NSW’s Bridge to Volunteering information seminar held every Friday and learn more about volunteering, how to choose the right volunteer job, the benefits of volunteering and your rights and responsibilities as a volunteer. Details on how to register for this seminar will be included on the email you receive when you Express Interest in this role.