- Location: Randwick NSW
- Commitment: Regular - more than 6 months
- Category: Community Services
Flexible days, 4 - 6 hours per week, between 9.30am and 4.00pm
Type of work
- Retail & Sales
Full training and support will be available.
- National Police Certificate *
- Working with Children Check *
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.
This well regarded Foundation is a nationwide Not For Profit Charity that help disenchanted youth get back on their feet with a lot of different services, including emergency social housing, safe spaces, drug and alcohol counselling to name a few. One of their main income revenues for these services come from their shops.
Volunteer responsibilities and duties include:
- Open & close the store
- Retail Sales
- Customer Service
- Sort and price items
- Clean & tidy the store
- End of day cash up procedure
- Retail sales is fun and rewarding as you are conversing with shoppers and helping the foundation who's primary focus is young people.
- Be a part of an organisation that involves the entire community by organising and promoting events to create shared experiences, open pathways for communication and enhance the sense of social inclusion.