- Location: Richmond NSW
- Commitment: Regular - more than 6 months
- Category: Disability Services
3 – 6 hours a week, flexible days.
Type of work
- Sport & Physical Activity
- Companionship & Social Support
- Disability Support
Orientation and training provided.
- National Police Certificate *
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.
This organisation enhances the quality of life of people with disabilities and their carers in NSW by providing quality respite, skill development, accommodation, information & other services in ways that are flexible to meet individual needs.
Volunteers are needed to work and develop the skills of people with disabilities in a broad range of program areas. Volunteers will enjoy working within a team environment and should have an understanding of working with the disabled. They will be helping turn dreams into reality and making a real difference to their lives. There are a broad range of roles to fit the interests of volunteers.
- Make a difference in the lives of people with a disability
- Learn how to interact with people with disabilities
- Support the community