- Location: Baulkham Hills NSW
- Commitment: Regular - more than 6 months
- Category: Disability Services
Type of work
- Companionship & Social Support
- Disability Support
Orientation Training scheduled every Tuesday between 10.30 - 4.30 at Baulkham Hills
- National Police Certificate *
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.
Provide support to our adult clients with disabilities. The volunteers will provide support to the group facilitator, through supervision of service users to ensure smooth running of group activities.
There is also the possibility to get involved in day programs on weekdays.
This organisation enhances the quality of life of people with disabilities & their carers in NSW by providing quality respite, skill development, accommodation, information & other services in ways that are flexible to meet individual needs. Volunteers will need to make a medium to long term commitment to this role.