- Location: Box Hill NSW
- Commitment: Regular - more than 6 months
- Category: Disability Services
5-10 hours per week
Type of work
- Disability Support
- Sport & Physical Activity
- Working with Animals
- National Police Certificate *
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.
Would you like to assist young people with disabilities to ride? Assist with the riding program for disabled, by preparing and leading horses and walking alongside. Aim of the program is to introduce people with disabilities to the often life changing benefits of enjoyable, lifelong sporting and recreational and/or competitive horse related activites.
Experience enjoyment, challenge and a sense of achievement as a result of the development of life skills for the disabled (mainly children), improving their quality of life and attainment of personal goals.
No specific skill needed but should be reasonably physically fit and able to walk (in sand).