- Location: Mount Colah NSW
- Commitment: Regular - more than 6 months
- Category: Environment & Conservation
8-16 hours per week, between 8:30am - 4:30pm, flexible days Mon -Sat.
- People Learning English
Type of work
- Garden Maintenance
Orientation training provided.
- National Police Certificate *
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.
Gardening /Nursery/Maintenance /Handyperson required is between 8.30am to 4.30pm. The tasks include lawnmowing and edges using whipper-snipper/leaf blower. All equipment is provided.
The volunteer should be skilled in safe handling of a lawnmower and whipper-snipper.
- Gain job satisfaction
- Get fit while helping others