- Location: Parkes NSW
- Commitment: Regular - more than 6 months
- Category: Mentoring & Advocacy
Everyday for a month
- People with disability
- Online & Remote Volunteers
Type of work
- Mediation & Advocacy
On the job
- National Police Certificate *
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.
Offer people who are isolated, a connection to the community, through a regular phone call providing friendship and support. Give back to your community.Get some self satisfaction by helping out. Everyday for one month the volunteer will phone a client between 8am and 9am to check on their wellbeing. Skills required excellent communication skills, active listening, punctuality and commitment.