- Location: Cootamundra NSW
- Commitment: One off - an event
- Category: Community Services
Training starts in March/June ON-Line then Mid July to October
- Centrelink Volunteers
- Skilled Volunteers
- Travelling Volunteers
Type of work
- Accounting & Finance
Travel Reimbursement provided
- National Police Certificate *
Must be over 18. Ability to communicate with people from diverse backgrounds.
Needs to complete the Tax Help Volunteer Application form.
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.
Helping eligible taxpayers with basic tax returns & information, assisted & supported by the tax office, and working within the guidelines of the program. Need to complete the accreditation test & achieve the required pass mark.