- Location: Notting Hill VIC
- Commitment: Regular - more than 6 months
- Category: Disability Services
- Skilled Volunteers
- Centrelink Volunteers
- Work Experience
- Online & Remote Volunteers
- Wheelchair Access
Type of work
- Administration & Office Management
- Marketing, Media & Communications
- Disability Support
- National Police Certificate *
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.
We are currently seeking volunteers with an interest in the marketing industry to volunteer as a marketing administrator, predominantly supporting our Catering division. Your objective will be to improve communication between Waverley and the general community, helping build a substantial customer base through Brand recognition. You will need to have some experience in SEM (including SEO) as well as assist with an overall Marketing Strategy for the business. This hands on role will give you the opportunity to work closely with a very passionate team, including some of our beautiful adults with disabilities.
For further information please call Vanessa Steele on 0423783672.
You can not apply for this role as it is no longer available.