- Location: Woolloongabba QLD
- Commitment: One off - an event
- Category: Other
3pm to 5pm Monday to Wednesday in school term
- Younger volunteers, aged 14-18
- Work Experience
Type of work
- Education & Training
- Accounting & Finance
- Arts, Craft & Photography
- Tutoring & Coaching
- Working with Children Check *
No previous experience tutoring needed.
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.
The Queensland Program of Assistance to Survivors of Torture and Trauma (QPASTT) are looking for volunteer tutors to help out in our Homework Club. QPASTT currently runs a homework club for youth aged 12-24 from a refugee background, providing homework help with the assistance of our wonderful team of volunteer tutors. We are open from 3.00 pm- 5.00 pm Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday during the school term only.Tutors generally need to be available one of these afternoons for a minimum of 1 school term. No previous experience tutoring needed. Current Blue Card necessary however if you do not have one we are able to assist you in applying for one. Application proceduresnteer tutors.