- Location: Queensland QLD
- Commitment: Regular - more than 6 months
- Category: Environment & Conservation
4 – 5 hours per week (plus 1-2 hours initially for training)
- Travelling Volunteers
- Skilled Volunteers
- Online & Remote Volunteers
Type of work
- Education & Training
- Tutoring & Coaching
- Administration & Office Management
- Marketing, Media & Communications
- Research, Policy & Analysis
- Writing & Editing
We are seeking a dedicated person to coordinate CCL Training & Education. The Training & Education Coordinator will be responsible for providing CCL members with support to enable them to undertake the 3 levels of CCL Training. They will also be able to help with CCL Australia Task Training.
LOCATION: Anywhere. This is an online role so can be carried out anywhere in the world **TIME: **4 – 5 hours per week (plus 1-2 hours initially for training) THE ROLE To be successful in this role, the person will have:
- a passion for teaching and educating others
- great organisational and planning skills
- excellent people and communication skills
- ability to liaise and communicate well with others in the CCL Australia team.
This is a Training role suited to a person with a great attention to detail, organisational skills and people skills. The right person will enjoy being a part of the friendly CCL Australia team.
You can not apply for this role as it is no longer available.