- Location: Forestville NSW
- Commitment: Regular - more than 6 months
- Category: Seniors & Aged Care
Working from home and requires about one or two hours per day on most weekdays.
- Skilled Volunteers
- Online & Remote Volunteers
Type of work
- Seniors & Aged Care
- Administration & Office Management
Reimbursement of all approved expenses.
This is a great opportunity for the individual with the right skills to work from home and meet us via video conferencing from time to time.
The main responsibilities of this role include:
- Act as a point of contact for members and volunteers
- Maintain policies and other standard documents
- Write and distribute emails, letters and forms
- Organise and schedule meetings and take detailed minutes
- Prepare and distribute reports
- Maintain membership register and contact lists
- Website content management
- Administer virtual storage and association IT applications
- Arrange training courses and coordinate instructors and attendees
What you'll bring
- Previous experience as an administrative assistant or similar role
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Working knowledge of office equipment, like PCs and printers
- Proficiency in MS Office (MS Word and MS Excel, in particular)
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to work unsupervised
What we'll offer you
Sorry, we can’t afford a salary, however you will have the satisfaction of being part of a fantastic organisation and to be a part of something special as you assist us to expand rapidly across Australia.
How to apply
Please submit your resume to us or feel free to call 0411 476 532 for more information. By all means also Google "Men's Kitchen" for more information and check our FaceBook page @forestmenskitchen