- Location: Subiaco WA
- Commitment: Regular - more than 6 months
- Category: Community Services
Committee meetings are held once a month, increasing to fortnightly closer to the event. Must be available over the event weekend 1-2 May 2021 as well as available to support event set-up and pack-down.
- Skilled Volunteers
Type of work
- Fundraising & Events
- Marketing, Media & Communications
• Oversee logistics, media and marketing, ceremonies, catering, entertainment and activities portfolios
• Put together an overarching timeline and plan and ensure portfolio holders are on track
• Organise monthly meetings with the Experience Team, keeping to a pre-prepared agenda
• Attend all Leadership Group meetings via Zoom / MS Teams to report on the Experience Team’s progress
• Work cooperatively with organising committee
• Work with Chair and Cancer Council WA Staff Partner to recruit sub-committee
• Participate in an event review process
• Attend the Relay For Life event weekend
Cancer Council WA's Relay For Life Perth is looking for a passionate, creative and personable Experience Lead to support the committee responsible for running this unique fundraising event, taking place from 1-2 May 2021. This is a wonderful opportunity for someone who is passionate about events and connecting with their local community.
You'll gain first hand events experience whilst contributing to a very worthy cause. If you're an all-hands-on-deck type of person, a good communicator, organised and enjoy putting events together then we want to hear from you!
As the Experience Lead, you will be a leader and team player with the responsibility for overseeing the Experience Team responsible for delivering the experience component of the event and keeping them on track to deliver the event.
You can not apply for this role as it is no longer available.