- Location: Subiaco WA
- Commitment: Regular - more than 6 months
- Category: Community Services
Committee meetings are held once a month, increasing to fortnightly closer to the event. Must be available over the event weekend 1-2 May 2021 as well as available to support event set-up and pack-down.
- Skilled Volunteers
Type of work
- Fundraising & Events
- Marketing, Media & Communications
- Develop and implement a social media plan, in collaboration with the committee
- Create social media content
- Keep social media up-to-date, posting at least twice a week
- Work closely with Chair and Cancer Council WA Staff Partner to ensure correct communication of Cancer Council’s vision, messages and values
- Attend 75% of committee meetings and other event related meetings as required.
- Attend the event
- Promote all areas of Relay For Life and in particular team recruitment via social media channels
- Support other functions of the committee as required.
Cancer Council WA's Relay For Life Perth is looking for a passionate, digital-savvy, social media guru to join the committee responsible for running this unique fundraising event, taking place from 1-2 May 2021. This is a wonderful opportunity for someone who is passionate about events and connecting with their local community.
You'll gain first hand events experience whilst contributing to a very worthy cause. If you're an all-hands-on-deck type of person, a good communicator, enjoy working in a team, driven and organised then we want to hear from you!
As Social Media Coordinator, you will be a team player with the responsibility of developing and implementing a social media plan, liaising with relevant stakeholders to promote the event and develop content. This is a wonderful opportunity to put your social media skills to good use in managing all social media activities at the Relay For Life Perth event.
You can not apply for this role as it is no longer available.