- Location: Across: Melbourne VIC, Canberra ACT, Sydney NSW, Brisbane City QLD, Adelaide SA, Sydney NSW
- Commitment: Regular - more than 6 months
- Category: Mental Health
We are very flexible with regards to our volunteers time, and ensure that all our volunteer roles meet the expectations of both The United Project and the volunteer.
- Travelling Volunteers
- Skilled Volunteers
- Online & Remote Volunteers
Type of work
- Retail & Sales
- Governance, Boards & Committees
- Marketing, Media & Communications
- Research, Policy & Analysis
Defines our product strategy and approach to innovation. Ensures alignment of our programs and products to our strategic purpose. Provides management oversight of the Lighting Program. Review the performance of existing programs/products. Prioritises the product development program (for new products) and evolution/retirement (of existing products). Manages our innovation program and how we engage the Board, team and partners. Ensures that decision-making and optimisation of activities are based on (quality) data.
You can not apply for this role as it is no longer available.