- Location: Miranda NSW
- Commitment: Regular - more than 6 months
- Category: Seniors & Aged Care
One hour per week for 12 months or longer, Monday to Friday prior to 4pm.
Type of work
- Seniors & Aged Care
- Companionship & Social Support
- National Police Certificate *
Due to the Covid-19 pandemic, we have additional criteria
* You will need to be aged between 18 and 79 years old
* Provide proof of your current flu vaccination - or be willing to have the flu vaccination prior to starting
* Be prepared to wear a face mask for all visits
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.
Spend time with an elderly person who would enjoy your company at HammondCare Miranda residential aged care home. You'll love this volunteer opportunity to chat and provide companionship.
The commitment is one hour per week for 12 months or longer. We would be delighted to talk with you about a suitable day and time during the week (Monday to Friday).
Volunteering with us is one way you can give something back to people who are living with dementia. Not only does volunteering have an impact on the person you spend time with, but you'll learn a lot and meet new people. We'll provide training and ongoing support. We're located at 19 Kiama St, Miranda
When you inquire, please provide information on why you're interested in volunteering.