- Location: Long Jetty NSW
- Commitment: Regular - less than 6 months
- Category: Environment & Conservation
1 day per week (8 hours)
- Skilled Volunteers
- Work Experience
Type of work
- Fundraising & Events
Take 3 is seeking an event assistant to support us in the lead up to our CEO clean up event on the 20th November. There are multiple Event Assistant positions available for this event and other upcoming Take 3 events.
Take 3 is a not-for profit organisation established in 2009 and based in Long Jetty on the Central Coast NSW. Take 3’s vision is to reduce plastic pollution globally and connect people to the planet.
Our call to action is to simply Take 3 pieces of rubbish with you when you leave the beach, waterway or anywhere. Through our CEO Clean Up event we hope to engage businesses within our community to take part in our cause.
- Event planning and logistics - supporting Fundraising Manager in organising the event. Drafting run sheets, preparing event information and signage, organising water fountains from the council, catering (if COVID safe to do so), marquees.
- Event support on the day - support the Take 3 team in ensuring a seamless experience for participants
- In the case of our COVID Contingency plan having to be executed: Assist in distributing relevant information to participants and assist Fundraising Manager in ensuring a smooth delivery of COVID Contingency plan.
- Awareness-raising - notifying friends and your community about the CEO Clean Up
- Ideally located on the Central Coast.
Commitment will be 1 day per week until the event, as well as support on the day. Days and timings of work are flexible.
You can not apply for this role as it is no longer available.