- Location: Trinity Park QLD
- Commitment: Regular - more than 6 months
- Category: Community Services
Wednesdays - 8 am - 12 pm
- Centrelink Volunteers
Type of work
- Companionship & Social Support
Centre Orientation and on the job training
- Working with Children Check *
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.
The role involves setting up and packing up of toys and activities. The need to make it a safe space for parents and young children.
Benefits for the volunteer, would be team work, community involvement, interacting with young parents.