- Location: Wodonga VIC
- Commitment: Regular - more than 6 months
- Category: Sport
Minimum 2 years Approximately 3 hours per week and attendance at Club LT meetings. Must be available evenings and weekends.
- People with disability
- Skilled Volunteers
- Work Experience
Type of work
- Governance, Boards & Committees
- Sport & Physical Activity
Relevant to the role
- Working with Children Check *
- National Police Certificate *
First Aid Certificate (desirable)
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.
- Plan, promote and implement Club Sports Calendar
- Assist in coordinating inter-club competitions with the State Sports Coordinators
- Assist Club LT with the Club Accreditation process – every 2 years
- Responsible for increasing athlete numbers within the Club in conjunction with Club Vice Chair
- Work with the Club Leadership Team, State Leadership Team and State Sport Coordinators to identify opportunities for sport participation across the State and between clubs
Applications close Friday 30 October 2020, 5pm AEST
You can not apply for this role as it is no longer available.