- Location: Long Jetty NSW
- Commitment: Regular - less than 6 months
- Category: Environment & Conservation
1 day per week
- Skilled Volunteers
- Work Experience
Type of work
- Safety & Emergency Services
- Fundraising & Events
Take 3 is seeking a COVID safety officer to support us in the lead up to our CEO clean up event on the 20th November.
Take 3 is a not-for profit organisation established in 2009 and based in NSW, Australia. Take 3’s vision is to reduce plastic pollution globally and connect people to the planet.
Our call to action is to simply Take 3 pieces of rubbish with you when you leave the beach, waterway or anywhere. Through our CEO clean up event we hope to engage businesses within our community to take part in our cause.
- Preparing safety checklists and information to ensure a COVID SAFE experience
- In case of COVID Contingency plan having to be executed: Assist in distributing relevant information to participants and assist the Fundraising Manager in ensuring a smooth delivery of COVID Contingency plan.
- Awareness raising - notifying friends and your community about the CEO Clean Up
- Event Support on the day - act as the COVID safety officer on the day.
Commitment will be 1 day per week until the event, as well as support on the day. We are looking for a volunteer to start ASAP. We are flexible in terms of days and timing.