- Location: Surrey Hills VIC
- Commitment: Regular - more than 6 months
- Category: Sport
Min 12 month commitment Approximately 3 hours per week and attendance at Club LT meetings. Must be available evenings and weekends.
- People with disability
- Skilled Volunteers
- Work Experience
Type of work
- Governance, Boards & Committees
- Sport & Physical Activity
Training relevant to the role
- Working with Children Check *
- National Police Certificate *
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.
- Coordinate the registration of all existing athletes, coaches and volunteers· Assist in the registration of new members
- Provide ongoing administration support to the Club LT as required
- Develop volunteer program to meet the ongoing needs of the Club
- Oversee compliance of all members (new and existing) with regards to registration, medicals and code of conduct
- Assist the Club Leadership Team in the Club Accreditation Process (every 2 years)
Skills required: - experience working with Excel is essential - previous experience with record keeping is desirable
Applications Close 30 October 2020, 5pm AEST
You can not apply for this role as it is no longer available.