- Location: Pooraka SA
- Commitment: Regular - more than 6 months
- Category: Community Services
Between 5-10 hrs per week initially, day and time to be negotiated
- Skilled Volunteers
- Centrelink Volunteers
- Work Experience
- Wheelchair Access
Type of work
- IT & Web Development
- Administration & Office Management
- Marketing, Media & Communications
Training requirements are surveyed and reviewed annually to ensure volunteers feel happy in their ro
- Working with Children Check *
A 'DCSI screening Working with Vulnerable people' clearance is required.
* During the Covid-19 pandemics, organisations should be providing all necessary Covid-19 safety protection measures for volunteers following the advice of both the Sate or Territory Governments and the Federal Government. Your safety and wellbeing is your priority. Familiarise yourself with the most up-to-date requirements and advice from the Australian and NT and SA State Governments.
* As each organisation provides different levels/types of insurance, volunteers are reminded to check with the organisation as to the type of insurance provided for volunteers (e.g. Volunteer Personal Accident Insurance).
* Best practice volunteer involvement recommends that a volunteer role should not be more than 15-16 hours per week.
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.
You will be part of our Communications Sub-Committee and work with staff and volunteers to: *oversee the Digitisation hard copy photos *develop organised database of photos and marketing *update current administration digital filing system *oversee the Digitisation of and archival files to cut down on hard copy filing *organise digital archiving of events and activities *train volunteers and staff in use and maintenance of the systems. You will have good communication and interpersonal skills and ability to communicate with children, reliability and commitment to the Centre plus the ability to work cooperatively as part of a team with all volunteers & staff
You can not apply for this role as it is no longer available.