- Location: Melville WA
- Commitment: Regular - more than 6 months
- Category: Environment & Conservation
dependent on activity
Type of work
- Fundraising & Events
- Garden Maintenance
- Marketing, Media & Communications
on the job induction
- National Police Certificate *
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.
To fund all these projects and activities we need to raise money and come up with creative ways to engage with the wider community. If you are an individual that loves working in a team, creative and has a passion for the environment we would love to hear from you. This volunteer role is flexible and can be done at home and in your own time. Regular contact via phone or email is required along with attending monthly meetings.
This is ideal for University and Tafe students that want to learn skills that will help them get industry ready. It is also great for people who are passionate about the environment and want to do their bit."