- Location: Redlynch QLD
- Commitment: Regular - more than 6 months
- Category: Seniors & Aged Care
Negotiated between Monday to Saturday 8.30 am to 5 pm
- Skilled Volunteers
- Work Experience
Type of work
- Seniors & Aged Care
Orientation online training to gain a basic understanding of caring and supporting our clients safel
- Working with Children Check *
- National Police Certificate *
- Driver's Licence (C)
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.
Casual care staff perform various roles to suit the needs of each individual client. These duties include domestic assistance such as cleaning, laundry and meal preparation or personal care such as showering, feeding and provide assistance in going to the toilet. In this role care staff also provide transport to clients and provide meaningful experiences to enable our clients to thrive and live independently.
In return for the care provided to our clients St John’s offers certified training and paid qualification as well as ongoing learning and development opportunities.