- Location: Ellenbrook WA
- Commitment: Regular - more than 6 months
- Category: Young People
Position hours and days are flexible.
- Skilled Volunteers
- Wheelchair Access
Type of work
- Governance, Boards & Committees
- Administration & Office Management
- Research, Policy & Analysis
- Writing & Editing
Cost of Police Clearance is covered by agency
- National Police Certificate *
Enjoy working as part of a team.
Previous experience with not-for-profit organisations and grant applications is necessary.
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.
Girls Without Limits is a not-for-profit organisation offering wellbeing programs for girls aged 8 – 16 at our club premises in Ellenbrook and within schools in the surrounding area. Girls Without Limits is seeking a go-getter to assist with sourcing and applying for relevant funding opportunities. You will receive supervision and support from our staff. Previous experience with not-for-profit organisations and grant applications is necessary. Position hours are flexible.