- Location: Marsfield NSW
- Commitment: One off - a few hours
- Category: Human Rights
Estimate 3-4 days work total per GTM Lead (per sector) over the next month. Can be completed remotely.
- Travelling Volunteers
- Skilled Volunteers
- Online & Remote Volunteers
Type of work
- Retail & Sales
- Fundraising & Events
- Marketing, Media & Communications
Mahboba’s Promise is an Australian non-profit organisation dedicated to providing a sustainable future to vulnerable women and children in Afghanistan. Over the past twenty-two years, Mahboba’s Promise has adhered to the values of compassion and integrity to empower women and children to make a lasting difference in their own lives. We have established schools, shelters and health clinics across Afghanistan and provide sponsorships for girls’ education, widows, and orphans.
In order to grow our donation and sponsorship base, Mahboba’s Promise has identified 4 sectors where we want to establish reciprocal partnerships with Australian organisations in healthcare, education, corporate and female led initiatives.
That's the strategy... however...whats next? This is where we need your skills and expertise for a short term volunteer project to lay the groundwork for us to operate in each of these sectors.
There are 4 roles in total - 1 for each of the target new sectors. We are either looking for individual volunteers per sector, or potentially a single volunteer for multiple sectors.
Specifically, over the next month we need you to:
- Use our 2020/21 marketing strategy to develop a Value Proposition for your sector - address WHY an organisation or initiative in the sector should partner with Mahboba's Promise?
- Create a Go to Market (GTM) plan - identity steps need to happen between Sales, Marketing & Operations to enable us to launch to this sector. Identify the marketing collateral necessary
- Identify any additional volunteer roles we need to execute the GTM Plan, and help us with recruitment
- Research and identify potential partnerships/contacts for your sector
As an added bonus (if you have time!):
- GTM Plan execution
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Are you a marketer or in business development and you would like to lead a GTM project to enhance your resume?
- Are you an experienced product manager willing to share your skills and experience?
- Previous experience in some capacity in product management / sales / business development / marketing
- A positive self-starter with the ability to make things happen
- Well organised and excellent communication skills
- Keen to lend your valuable skills and experience to a Not for Profit focused on improving the lives of disadvantaged women and children