- Location: Bungalow QLD
- Commitment: Regular - more than 6 months
- Category: Disability Services
Monday to Friday ( 8.00 am - 3.00 pm)
- People with disability
- Centrelink Volunteers
Type of work
- Driving & Transportation
- Companionship & Social Support
- Disability Support
Orientation, Food Safety training, on the job training
- National Police Certificate *
- Driver's Licence (C)
Driver's Licence and Police Certificate
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.
Roles Include -
- Volunteers pack frozen meals into insulated bags for deliveries.
- Meals are packed to match the order in which they will be delivered.
- Volunteers deliver meals to client’s homes, using company car or their own car.
- Volunteers will be provided with on the job training including safe food handling practices.
- As we continue to navigate this difficult time, the protection and care of our clients, volunteers and staff, continues to be our top priority.