- Location: Perth WA
- Commitment: One off - an event
- Category: Sport
For this event, most roles will be required during the tournament dates only, however some roles may be required to start earlier. Full availability through the tournament period to volunteer on a rotating roster.
- Travelling Volunteers
- People with disability
- Groups of 10 or more
- People Learning English
- Skilled Volunteers
- Work Experience
Type of work
- Fundraising & Events
- Sport & Physical Activity
Provided with all roles.
Meals, parking, background checks.
- Working with Children Check *
- National Police Certificate *
We are looking for team members who conduct themselves in line with our core values Excellence, Humility, Imagination and Collaboration.
Successful volunteers will be required to apply for a Working with Children Check and a National Police Check.
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.
Perth is set to again be the centre of the sporting world as one of only three cities to host the ATP Cup men's teams event in January 2021.
Whilst 2020 has been a year of unprecedented challenges, tennis remains on track for a big summer with a lot of work being done to ensure the safety of everyone at our events.
To deliver the 2021 ATP Cup in Perth, we are looking for volunteers to join our team!
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR? Friendly and enthusiastic volunteers who have a passion for sport and who love working with people!
You’ll enjoy having a bit of fun and creating memorable experiences for everyone you come across – whether that be players, patrons or your fellow team members!
We’re looking for volunteers to help out across a number of key areas at the event.
WHY VOLUNTEER AT THE ATP CUP, PERTH? Volunteering at the ATP Cup, Perth is a fantastic opportunity to get amongst the action of an international tennis tournament, and also meet some amazing new people who share the same passion for sports and events that you do!
You’ll also have access to some exciting perks such as:
- Complimentary tickets to the event
- An ATP Cup uniform
- Complimentary catering while on shift
- Access to parking close by when you are volunteering
WHAT DOES THE RECRUITMENT PROCESS LOOK LIKE?
- Please submit your expression of interest.
- The first step will be an online chat to see if the volunteer opportunity is right for you.
- We may then invite you to a recruitment assessment centre which we are currently looking to hold in November (date TBC). The assessment centre is a great opportunity for us to meet you, introduce you to other potential volunteers and run through a few activities.
- Successful volunteers will be required to apply for a Working with Children Check and a National Police Check (at no cost to yourself).
Please keep in mind this process may change due to ongoing updates related to COVID-19.
COVID-19 MEASURES: We are preparing for a number of different scenarios for January and are currently working hard to plan the biosecurity measures required to ensure the safety of our team.
Tennis Australia is committed to providing a safe environment for all tennis participants, including children and young people. It is essential everyone involved with delivering tennis in Australia understands their responsibility in relation to child-safety.
At Tennis, we embrace differences in gender, ethnicity, race, cultural background, disability, religion and sexual orientation. Tennis encourages all suitable applicants to volunteer.
You can not apply for this role as it is no longer available.