- Location: Fremantle WA
- Commitment: Regular - less than 6 months
- Category: Seniors & Aged Care
approx 3-6 hours per week
- People with disability
- Skilled Volunteers
- Work Experience
- Online & Remote Volunteers
Type of work
- Seniors & Aged Care
- Administration & Office Management
- Marketing, Media & Communications
You will be provided with free Chair Yoga Teacher Training (if interested) and an opportunity to join us at our events and activities to promote healthy ageing for Seniors (e.g. Seniors Week events).
We will apply for a Police Check for you.
- National Police Certificate *
A passion for supporting Seniors with tools to empower physical and mental Health and Wellbeing.
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.
Yogazeit Ltd. is a Fremantle based start-up Not for Profit organisation with the mission to support accessible Yoga and Mindfulness programming to empower Health and Wellness for Seniors (and Children). We rely on grant funding, community support and volunteer contributions to make a lasting impact to Senior's Wellbeing.
We're currently looking for volunteers to help us advance our activities in healthy ageing for Seniors.
- Manage and build a pipeline of opportunities with aged care, residential living and councils/shires in Perth Metro and regional (Spreadsheet with contact details)
- Identify strategic partnerships
- Research of latest activities and trends in Yoga for Seniors and Healthy Ageing
- Prepare blog posts, newsletters and other marketing collateral related to healthy ageing
Skills and Experience required:
- You've got basic understanding of the benefits of Yoga for body and mind (maybe through your own practice)
- Passion for supporting our work for Seniors
- Commanding desire to represent a local not for profit organisation and bring our activities and vision to Seniors
- Superior written and verbal communications
- Bonus: Experience in Mailchimp, Facebook/Insta, Scheduling platforms, Wordpress as well as Design Platforms such as Canva.
Find out more about who we are and what we do on our website.
You can not apply for this role as it is no longer available.