- Location: Anywhere
- Commitment: Regular - more than 6 months
- Category: Community Services
At least 2 days a week. Best practice volunteer involvement recommends that a volunteer role should not be more than 15-16 hours per week.
- Centrelink Volunteers
- Work Experience
- Wheelchair Access
Type of work
- IT & Web Development
- Administration & Office Management
- National Police Certificate *
Key Experience and Qualifications
Must be proficient with MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) · Excellent spelling, punctuation and grammar · Excellent English communication skills (written and oral) · Time management skills required · Ability to work as part of a collaborative team remotely · Candidate must be very organised and detail oriented · Candidate must be service driven with excellent customer service skills · Creative problem solver and highly adaptable to client needs · Proficient with Google Suite (Docs, Sheets, Gmail, Calendar)
* During the Covid-19 pandemics, organisations should be providing all necessary Covid-19 safety protection measures for volunteers following the advice of both the Sate or Territory Governments and the Federal Government. Your safety and wellbeing is your priority. Familiarise yourself with the most up-to-date requirements and advice from the Australian and NT and SA State Governments.
* As each organisation provides different levels/types of insurance, volunteers are reminded to check with the organisation as to the type of insurance provided for volunteers (e.g. Volunteer Personal Accident Insurance).
* Best practice volunteer involvement recommends that a volunteer role should not be more than 15-16 hours per week.
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.
CUSTOMER SERVICE: · Correspond with clients and stakeholders via email and phone · Conduct inbound and outbound phone calls: answering phone enquiries · Follow up on all customer inquiries, send thank you notes and reminder emails · Helping clients and volunteers complete forms · Maintenance of a CRM platform to ensure information is recorded, updated and accurate at all times MEETING AND WORKSHOP PREPARATION · Booking meetings · Sending board papers · Coordinating workshops · Reporting on workshop attendance MARKETING AND PROMOTIONS: · Assist with brand promotion and network expansion efforts BUSINESS WRITING · Writing business emails · Conduct formatting in MS Word REPORTING AND TRACKING: · Maintain customer communication spreadsheet
You can not apply for this role as it is no longer available.