- Location: Geelong VIC
- Commitment: Regular - more than 6 months
- Category: Sport
Minimum 2 years Approximately 2 hours per week and attendance at Club LT meetings. Must be available evenings and weekends.
- Skilled Volunteers
Type of work
- Sport & Physical Activity
- Disability Support
- General Volunteer Induction
- Working with Children Check *
- National Police Certificate *
- Excellent organisational and communication skills
- Work productively with other club leadership team members
- Computer literacy skills
- Demonstrated planning skills
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills (desirable, not essential)
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.
The Secretary is primarily responsible for the documentation and communication of all Club LT activities.
The role will provide key administrative support for the Club Chair and LT including but not limited to; preparing detailed agendas for distribution, recording and circulating accurate meeting minutes, receiving and disseminating Club correspondence to relevant LT members.
The Secretary will also be required to complete additional ad-hoc tasks as required by the LT to ensure agreed outcomes for the Club are met.
The ideal candidate have proven experience in an administrative capacity with strong organisational and communication skills. Organizing meetings, preparing and distributing agendas, record and distribute minutes, receive and disseminate correspondence and other relevant matters as required by the Club Chair Provide general administrative support to the Zone Chair including providing a link to members and outside agencies as needed. Support compliance with the SOA code of conduct by all members of the Club Compliance with all WH&S legislation and SOA WH&S Policy
1. Attend scheduled Club LT meetings and take minutes 2. Be acquainted with any reports, correspondence or business which is to be presented at the meeting 3. Fulfill administrative support tasks in support of the Club LT 4. Attend Special Olympics events, especially those hosted by the Club 5. Establish and maintain complaints and WH&S register 6. Advise Zone LT of any changes to the Club LT membership