- Location: Across: Brisbane City QLD, Sydney NSW, Canberra ACT, Melbourne VIC, Hobart TAS, Adelaide SA, Perth WA, Darwin NT
- Commitment: One off - a few hours
- Category: Community Services
This is a small task working with a group of volunteers to design a logo and print resources for an international organisation focusing on LGBT+ inclusion.
- Younger volunteers, aged 14-18
- People with disability
- Skilled Volunteers
- Work Experience
- Online & Remote Volunteers
Type of work
- Marketing, Media & Communications
The LGBT Rotarians and Friends Fellowship needs the assistance of a graphic designer to update our existing logo and to help us design some resources to market our organisation.
This is a great opportunity for a student looking for some graphic design experience or someone with some time on their hands in the COVID-normal world. You will work with a small group of volunteers on design briefs and can be an ongoing commitment or a one-off task.
We are happy to provide a reference or be included in a broader portfolio.