- Location: Across: Wangaratta VIC, Albury NSW
- Commitment: Regular - more than 6 months
- Category: Other
Monthly meetings are held after business hours in Wangaratta, Albury/Wodonga or via Zoom. Time commitment may be up to 2 hours a week.
- Skilled Volunteers
Type of work
- Governance, Boards & Committees
Do you have a passion to empower people to help shape their community’s future? Do you have skills to contribute to a dynamic and evolving Not-for-Profit leadership organisation?
Alpine Valleys Community Leadership Inc. (AVCL) has vacancies for Board members to serve on its nine member volunteer Board. AVCL refreshes part of its Board annually, with new members appointed at its AGM in October. Each Board Member is generally appointed for a term of 3 years.
Potential board members with skills in the areas of leadership, finance and risk, philanthropy and stakeholder engagement would be highly regarded. Monthly meetings are held after business hours in Wangaratta, Albury/Wodonga or via Zoom.
Applicants are requested to provide a written application outlining:
- Why you wish to join the board
- Your community involvement
- What you can contribute to the AVCL Inc. Board
- Please attach a copy of your resume.