- Location: Busselton WA
- Commitment: Regular - more than 6 months
- Category: Seniors & Aged Care
Days and times to be discussed. Also for when Manager or Receptionist is away. Availability for each weekday would be an advantage.
Type of work
- Accounting & Finance
- Administration & Office Management
Training provided by organisation.
- National Police Certificate *
Most important skills would be to be friendly, patient and courteous and love meeting and assisting senior citizens.
Police Clearance is required - BSCC will attend to this.
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.
Position available as a receptionist. Days and hours are changeable. Duties include answering the phone, dealing with general inquiries and taking food-related orders. Counting money and entering daily activity collection onto banking sheet. Receipting memberships and issuing membership cards and if able to do so entering details into excel data base.