- Location: Anywhere
- Commitment: Regular - more than 6 months
- Category: Community Services
At least 2 days a week.
- Centrelink Volunteers
- Work Experience
- Wheelchair Access
Type of work
- Seniors & Aged Care
- Education & Training
- Administration & Office Management
- Research, Policy & Analysis
- Writing & Editing
- National Police Certificate *
* During the COVID-19 pandemic, organisations should be providing all necessary COVID-19 safety protection measures for volunteers following the advice of both the Sate or Territory Governments and the Federal Government. Your safety and wellbeing is your priority. Familiarise yourself with the most up-to-date requirements and advice from the Australian and NT and SA State Governments.
* As each organisation provides different levels/types of insurance, volunteers are reminded to check with the organisation as to the type of insurance provided for volunteers (e.g. Volunteer Personal Accident Insurance).
* Best practice volunteer involvement recommends that a volunteer role should not be more than 15-16 hours per week.
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.
The job responsibilties:
Posting job adverts Accurate data entry into systems Drafting emails, contracts and on-boarding documentation Organising and facilitating inductions Coordinating and condcuting training Creating manuals and presenations Coordinating programs Assisting HR and Recruitment with general administration Reporting and HR metrics Creating and updating personnel files Researching on practices and policies Excellent knowledge in word, excel, ppt and sharepoint will be highly appreciated Supporting HR Business Partner’s with client support and project work as required
As the successful applicant, you will have: A curiosity and passion for learning Strong communication skills; you actively listen and deliver a concise message The ability to work autonomously at times Strong attention to detail, time management and prioritisation skills Experience dealing with information in the strictest confidence
Some of the positions available can be filled with students as part of their internship or professional practice, as such, coordination and communication with the coordinator of the practice is essential.
Digital Inclusions - Northern Aust is a company focusing on the digital world. The role can be done remotely, joining online in the weekly meetings with the team.
You can not apply for this role as it is no longer available.