- Location: Adelaide SA, Brisbane City QLD, Canberra ACT, Darwin NT, Melbourne VIC, Perth WA
- Commitment: Regular - more than 6 months
- Category: Human Rights
Minimum 10 hours per week for a commitment of at least six months
- Travelling Volunteers
- Skilled Volunteers
- Online & Remote Volunteers
Type of work
- Fundraising & Events
- Arts, Craft & Photography
- Administration & Office Management
- Marketing, Media & Communications
- Writing & Editing
- National Police Certificate *
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.
What we need!
- We are a small team, so need people who are willing to work hard and autonomously. In return, you will be able to see the results and impact of the work you have done as we are in daily contact with the projects in Kenya.
- We are looking to grow all our social media platforms quickly so you must have experience and knowledge in this.
If you have other skills you think we might be interested in, please don't hesitate to contact us.
- This is a remote volunteering placement, so all contact with the Volunteer Co-ordinator will be via phone and email
- We need commitment for at least 10 hours a week and for a minimum of 6 months.
- Volunteering experience is desirable, but we are particularly looking for people with passion and who are able to commit their time to the foundation
- Communication is VERY important, and we expect our volunteers to make contact with us on a weekly basis and attend the weekly volunteer meeting.
You can not apply for this role as it is no longer available.