- Location: North Ryde NSW
- Commitment: Regular - more than 6 months
- Category: Seniors & Aged Care
1.5 hours Tuesday mornings from 7.30am
- Skilled Volunteers
- Centrelink Volunteers
Type of work
- Seniors & Aged Care
- Companionship & Social Support
- National Police Certificate *
- Driver's Licence (C)
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.
North Ryde Community Aid-Presbyterian Aged Care provides a linen changing service to many elderly residents in the Ryde/North Ryde/Hunters Hill area.
Starting at 7.30am in pairs, visit the homes of 6-7 clients to strip their beds and re-make them for them with clean, crisp, fresh linen. This is a popular and well received service and clients don't have to worry about undertaking the task and laundering bulky sheets themselves.
If you have Tuesday mornings free and would like to join our award winning team - voted Volunteer Group of the Year in 2019 by The City of Ryde - then please apply.
You can not apply for this role as it is no longer available.