- Location: Across: Melbourne VIC, Hawthorn VIC, Camberwell VIC, Banyule VIC, Sydney NSW, Canberra ACT
- Commitment: Regular - more than 6 months
- Category: Community Services
10 hours per week/fortnight (Negotiable)
- People with disability
- Families with Children
- Skilled Volunteers
- Centrelink Volunteers
- Online & Remote Volunteers
- Wheelchair Access
Type of work
- Education & Training
- Retail & Sales
- Safety & Emergency Services
- Counselling & Help Line
- Accounting & Finance
- Fundraising & Events
- IT & Web Development
- Translating & Interpreting
- Governance, Boards & Committees
- Tutoring & Coaching
- Mediation & Advocacy
- Administration & Office Management
- Marketing, Media & Communications
- Research, Policy & Analysis
- Companionship & Social Support
- Writing & Editing
- Disability Support
Every volunteer in DCSS Australia will undertake the training free of charge: - Fair Work Ombudsman (FWO); - Council of Social Services (QCOSS); - Mandate Report Training, for both Victoria and New South Wales; - Others as required and or negotiated.
- Working with Children Check *
- National Police Certificate *
Every application is based on merit, we have minimum standards which must be met by every candidate and position to work with our organisation.
1. Australian Citizenship/Permanent Resident;
2. Relevant Qualifications and Certificates/Registrations;
3. Minimum of 3 years of relevant experience within Australia;
4. Great communication and listening skills;
5. Ability to commit the required time for the position and be able to commit to a 12-month position (minimum);
6. Upon engagement, you will be required to have or obtain a Working with Children Check (WWCC) and a National Police Check (NPC), which is conducted alongside our partnered charity agency.
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.
Tasks and duties
- Planning, developing and organising marketing campaigns to support business growth objectives.
- Coordinating marketing campaigns involving specialised activities, such as artwork, copywriting, media scripting, television and film production and media placement, within time and budget constraints.
- Conducting regular data analysis and measuring campaign performance against predefined metrics.
- Presenting regular reports to clients and stakeholders.
- Using consumer data to predict current and future consumer trends.
- Identifying new growth opportunities through market research.
- Developing and measuring Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
- Optimising marketing campaigns for the highest return on investment.
Marketing Managers have strong analytical skills and a developed understanding of consumer psychology. They may work alone or manage a team of people and work in a broad range of industries.
They are responsible for a business’s marketing budget, and track campaign progress against marketing objectives and budget constraints.
You can not apply for this role as it is no longer available.