- Location: Trafalgar VIC
- Commitment: Regular - more than 6 months
- Category: Museums & Heritage
Flexible time commitment can be negotiated.
- Skilled Volunteers
Type of work
- Tour Guides, Information & Heritage
- Library Services
- Administration & Office Management
All training and support will be required.
- Working with Children Check *
- National Police Certificate *
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.
The Trafalgar Holden Museum is seeking a volunteer curator. The Trafalgar Holden Museum is dedicated to telling the complete story of the Holden brand. Displays include motor vehicles, rare artifacts made by Holden & Frost and Holden's work during the war years. Feature exhibits change on a regular basis. The museum has many artifacts dating back to the 1800s and is currently building an additional, dedicated building to house more artifacts.Trafalgar Holden Museum is seeking a curator to assist in the presentation and displaying of these numerous items. The curator would be required to assist with the displaying, presentation and preservation of these items. This role may also include lighting and environmental presentation.Our location is in beautiful Trafalgar, in the green hills of West Gippsland. All enquiries should be directed to Neil Joiner on 0418512239.
You can not apply for this role as it is no longer available.