- Location: Adelaide SA
- Commitment: Regular - more than 6 months
- Category: Sport
Minimum 24 months Approximately 3-5 hours per week and attendance at monthly committee meetings
- Skilled Volunteers
- Centrelink Volunteers
- Work Experience
Type of work
- Administration & Office Management
- Sport & Physical Activity
- Disability Support
- Working with Children Check *
- National Police Certificate *
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.
The role would primarily involve the following
- Support the Chair in the preparation and planning of regular committee meetings. This includes preparing agendas for distribution, documenting minutes of the meeting and ensuring the smooth running of the committee.
- Provide administrative support to the committee including providing a link to clubs and outside agencies as needed
- Be acquainted with any reports, correspondence or business which is to be presented at the meeting
- Fulfill administrative support tasks in support of the chair and committee
- Attend Special Olympics events, especially those hosted within the state
You can not apply for this role as it is no longer available.