- Location: Adelaide SA
- Commitment: Regular - more than 6 months
- Category: Sport
Preferably a 2 year term Approximately 3-5 hours per week. Must be available evenings and weekends.
- People with disability
- Skilled Volunteers
- Work Experience
Type of work
- Governance, Boards & Committees
- Administration & Office Management
- Sport & Physical Activity
- Disability Support
- Working with Children Check *
- National Police Certificate *
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.
- Excellent organisation and communication skills - Work productively with other committee members - Committed, ambitious and determined
1. Oversee and provide support the registration of all existing athletes, coaches and volunteers 2. Provide ongoing administration support to the Club LT as required 3. Oversee compliance of all members (new and existing) with regards to registration, medicals and code of conduct 4. Assist the Club LT in the Club Accreditation Process (every 2 years)
You can not apply for this role as it is no longer available.