- Location: Surry Hills NSW
- Commitment: Regular - less than 6 months
- Category: Seniors & Aged Care
Approximately 1 day per week.
Type of work
- Seniors & Aged Care
- Driving & Transportation
- Companionship & Social Support
Induction and orientation to workplace including WHS briefing including COVID19 requirements. Regular supervision and support provided. Online Driving Course.
- National Police Certificate *
- Driver's Licence (C)
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.
Provide transport assistance for the consumers of Charles Chambers Court, an aged care facility supporting men and women who are homeless, at risk of homelessness and are socially disadvantaged.
Get involved with:
- transporting consumers to appointments, shopping and excursions
- assisting consumers entering and exiting the vehicle
- actively supporting, encouraging and communicating with consumers
Seeking individuals with:
- a safe driving record
- excellent customer service and communication skills
- ability to coordinate transport schedules
- ability to follow Mission Australia's Fleet Policy, observe road rules, conditions and drive safely at all times
- ability to actively support Mission Australia's purpose and values
- ability to work in accordance with Mission Australia policies and procedures
Please note: We are planning to engage volunteers during October/November however engagement will be dependent on the current Covid-19 climate and advice given by the State and National Health Departments.