- Location: Newtown NSW
- Commitment: Regular - more than 6 months
- Category: Environment & Conservation
Flexible time, can work from office or home or a combination.
- Skilled Volunteers
- Online & Remote Volunteers
Type of work
- Marketing, Media & Communications
Demonstrated knowledge and experience in managing social media.
Keep Australia Beautiful is the licensed operator of Eco-Schools Australia. Eco-Schools is an international environmental education framework and accreditation program that encourages students (K-12) to take an active role in the solution of environmental issues in their school/community.
Eco-Schools Australia is looking for an experienced and qualified social media manager with a keen interest in the environment to manage our social media pages. We are looking for someone to:
- keep the pages up-to-date and interesting,
- post environmental education-related articles and news,
- promote the program and its initiatives,
- increase the brand awareness,
- build an audience,
- answer questions and comments from the public and more
all the while protecting and building up our well-established reputation. Must possess sense of humour and the ability to work independently.
Due to Covid-19 social distancing rules, it is possible to work remotely, although regular Zoom meetings will be scheduled.
When applying, please introduce yourself. We will then contact you and ask you to send us your resume and a cover letter that outlines why you want to volunteer with Eco-Schools Australia.
You can not apply for this role as it is no longer available.