- Location: Kilkenny SA
- Commitment: Regular - less than 6 months
- Category: Covid-19
Weekdays anytime between 9.30-4.30pm and Sundays between 11am to 4pm
Type of work
- Food Preparation & Service
* During the Covid-19 pandemics, organisations should be providing all necessary Covid-19 safety protection measures for volunteers following the advice of both the Sate or Territory Governments and the Federal Government. Your safety and wellbeing is your priority. Familiarise yourself with the most up-to-date requirements and advice from the Australian and NT and SA State Governments.
* As each organisation provides different levels/types of insurance, volunteers are reminded to check with the organisation as to the type of insurance provided for volunteers (e.g. Volunteer Personal Accident Insurance).
* Best practice volunteer involvement recommends that a volunteer role should not be more than 15-16 hours per week.
Volunteers are required at Puddle Jumpers warehouse anytime from 9.30 to 4.30pm for food packing/sorting.The warehouse has emergency food assistance items, toiletries, blankets, sanitary items and non-perishable food items to be sorted and organised.
No prior experience is needed, we will work with you if you have an interest in helping us! We also require Working with Children Check which we can help you obtain (free).