- Location: Across: Gosford NSW, Newcastle NSW
- Commitment: Regular - more than 6 months
- Category: Disability Services
10am - 2pm once a week Monday - Friday.
- People with disability
- Families with Children
- Skilled Volunteers
- Centrelink Volunteers
Type of work
- Administration & Office Management
Task specific training offered one on one with admin staff whilst volunteering, online training modules and covid safe training.
- Working with Children Check *
- National Police Certificate *
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.
Knowledge of computers and retail experience preferred but not essential
Patience and an empathetic nature, time management,administrative skills, willingness to take on unfamiliar tasks/learn new skills, ability to work as part of a team and also independently as required. Positive, cheerful manner.
In return we a offer a friendly, outgoing and flexible workplace that helps the blind and low vision community.