- Location: Across: Leppington NSW, Camden NSW, Liverpool NSW, Bankstown NSW, Campbelltown NSW, Canley Heights NSW, Oran Park NSW, Bowral NSW
- Commitment: Regular - more than 6 months
- Category: Mentoring & Advocacy
One day per week/fortnight minimum.
- People with disability
- People Learning English
- Families with Children
- Skilled Volunteers
- Work Experience
- Online & Remote Volunteers
Type of work
- Counselling & Help Line
- Companionship & Social Support
We currently have positions available for men to receive Free support from our professionally trained mentors
In these strange times, many men are experiencing anxiety, helplessness, job insecurity, low self-esteem, relationship troubles and other life challenges. This is where a mentor can make a real difference in your life. Mentoring Men is a free program that carefully matches you with another adult male who is trained to listen, support and help you define meaning, hope and your goals in life.
Sign up to access:
- Regular one-on-one mentoring sessions with your mentor
- Regular online forums, workshops
- Events such as Men's Breakfasts, Walk and Talks, etc
Please note: Our program is Australia-wide and is not limited by the stated locations
You can not apply for this role as it is no longer available.