- Location: Terrigal NSW
- Commitment: Regular - more than 6 months
- Category: Young People
Mixed – home based; online and physical connections and meetings Attend each Committee Meeting. The Committee currently meets quarterly on Mondays at 10:30am at the Breakers Country Club, Terrigal
- Skilled Volunteers
Type of work
- Accounting & Finance
- Governance, Boards & Committees
- Administration & Office Management
- Working with Children Check *
- National Police Certificate *
This position requires a volunteer with a specific qualification and/or skill set, a background in finance or book keeping would be an advantage.
Individuals who can shape strategic thinking, achieves results, cultivate productive relationships, communicate with influence, exemplify personal drive and integrity, apply and build appropriate knowledge and skills and experience are encouraged to apply.
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.
• Willing to commit to serving a minimum of three years on the Committee. • Attend each Committee Meeting. The Committee currently meets quarterly on Mondays at 10:30am at the Breakers Country Club, Terrigal. Future meeting frequency, location and time/day can be negotiated to best suit the Committee. • Make a serious commitment to participate actively in Committee’s work. • Stay informed about Committee matters, is prepared for meetings, and reviews and comments on Minutes and Reports. • Build a collegial working relationship with other Committee Members that contributes to consensus • Participate in the Committee’s annual evaluation and planning efforts • Participate in the advancement of the Strategic Plan of the Committee including fundraising and member recruitment.
See separate CCMN Treasurer Role Description